Data Engineer at Auth0 (allows remote)
Auth0, a global leader in Identity-as-a-Service (IDaaS), provides thousands of enterprise customers with a Universal Identity Platform for their web, mobile, IoT, and internal applications. Its extensible platform seamlessly authenticates and secures more than 1.5B logins per month, making it loved by developers and trusted by global enterprises. Auth0 has raised more than $110 million to date and continues its global growth at a rapid pace. We are consistently recognized as a great place to work based our outstanding leadership and dedication to company culture, and are looking for the best people to join our incredible team spread across more than 35 countries!
Auth0 is loved by developers and trusted by global enterprises. More than 500,000 unique users visit Auth0.com each month due to our compelling content and the functionality of our identity platform. Our mission is to simplify developers' lives, improve security, and reduce identity TCO for our enterprise customers, by making identity simple, secure and extensible. We strive to maintain a welcoming and inclusive culture built on the principle of "No B.A.P." (No BS, No A-holes, No Internal Work Politics).
As Data Engineer, you will convert the data we process everyday from our users into actionable information to better understand our customers and give them an even better service every day.
- Transform data from different data sources to integrate with our Data Warehouse in Redshift.
- Create ETLs to transform that data into usable formats.
- Design and develop reports to help make business decisions.
- Design infrastructure components.
- Integrate to other external systems like Stripe, Zendesk and others.
Skills and Abilities:
- Experience as a Data Engineer.
- Desire to learn about Auth0's business.
- Experience with R and R Studio.
- Experience with SQL, Python and Bash.
- Experience with BI reporting tools like Tableau
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.
Apply for this job