iOS Engineer at X-Mode Social (allows remote)
X-Mode builds products around people that solve real-world problems and empower people to make the right choices.
X-Mode is looking for a full-time iOS developer to develop new social, location-based apps, build out our open source SDK, and help other app publisher partners integrate our X-Mode SDK successfully. For this position, you can either work remotely OR in our Sterling, VA Headquarters.
- 3+ years of experience with Objective-C
- 2+ years of experience with Swift
- iOS mobile development work experience
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of Agile Methodologies
- Ability to work on multiple projects at once
- Experience working remotely
- Bonus: Familiarity working with apps and SDKs collecting location data
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- 20 Days of PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Lunch provided 2x a week
- Snacks, snacks, snacks!
- Casual dress code
- Free Parking on-site
Our engineering team is scattered across the U.S, so you'll need to be comfortable working remotely. We often use Phone, Google Hangouts and UberConference to coordinate, as well as Basecamp, Jira and Trello for tasking, and bitbucket for source control. We work in short sprints, and we'll count on you to provide estimates for tasks to be completed and delivered.We're looking to hire someone to start right away! Think you've got what it takes? Apply below!
Apply for this job