Azure IoT or DevOps Architect at Insights Digital Innovation division, BlueMetal (allows remote)
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer with practical, hands-on knowledge of the Azure cloud platform. You should be driven to provide quality solutions to challenging problems. You will work closely with client stakeholders and an award-winning team of engineers, architects and thought leaders to design, build and implement next-generation solutions within the Azure cloud platform.
What you’ll do at Insight/BlueMetal:
- You will design enterprise-grade Azure solutions for a variety of external clients.
- You will design code release management and deployment processes for external clients.
- Work directly with client stakeholders to develop technical solutions for business cases.
- Aggressively grow your skillset and expertise to meet the emerging needs of our clients.
What you’ll need to join Insight/BlueMetal:
- Solid understanding of build and release management
- Branching – Merging Strategies
- Automated Builds and Deployments
- Package Management
- Configuration Management
- 2+ years of experience working with the following
- Azure PaaS services:
- Azure Web Apps
- Azure Web API’s
- Azure API Management
- Azure SQL
- Azure Traffic Manager
- Azure Security Services
- Azure Active Directory
- Role Based Access Control
- Azure Scripting
- Azure Resource Manager Templates
- 1 year of experience in some of the following:
- Azure IaaS Services
- Windows Server
- Red Hat Linux
- Azure Networking
- Load Balancer
- Point to Point VPN
- Active Directory Federation Services
- Containers (Docker, Azure Container Services, Kebernetes)
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills that result in clear technical execution.
- Skill at translating requirements into clean, efficient, quality code
- Proven ability to prioritize, self-direct and execute at velocity
- Passion to deliver craftsman-quality work both individually and as part of a team
- Solid communication skills with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Desire to learn new skills and grow competencies
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
The position (or opportunity) described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position, read below link:
Apply for this job