Front-end Web Developer
About Liquidity Cube
Liquidity Cube is a fintech start-up aimed at institutional financial market participants. Liquidity Cube facilitates trade execution and analysis in FX and fixed income markets.
We’re looking for a talented and experienced front-end developer to join Liquidity Cube. You will be responsible for coding new front-end functionality and also assisting the head developer with back-end functionality. The ideal candidate would have an exceptional ability to communicate and work with other developers and product leads.
Our goal is to have a platform that is easy to navigate and aesthetically pleasing. The ideal candidate would preferably have an eye for design but also have strong competency in computer coding.
- Proven experience in web development
- Ability to convert wireframes and mock-ups into fully functioning web applications
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Competency in understanding cross-browser compatibility issues
- Communicate effectively with colleagues
- Self-motivated and driven
- Quick and keen learner
- Enjoy taking ownership and responsibility for their work
- Ability to develop quality functionality in a fast-paced environment
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Telerik experience
- SQL server experience
- .Net (MVC and Web App) experience
- AWS experience
- Knowledge of design
Apply for this job