Windows / UWP Engineer at Sherpany AG (allows remote)
Posted 2 weeks ago
#Gettimeback to the executives of global leading companies..
Sherpany`s mission is to give back time by turning formal meetings from time-wasters into value-creators. Our team is building a mobile and web based platform that allows effective choice making by digitally transforming meetings and decision making processes. In cutting administrative, organizational and repetitive work Sherpany`s platform is actively sparing resources like paper, shipping and transportation. Our headquarter is located in Zurich and we have offices in Lisbon, Berlin, Paris, Milan and Wroclaw.
User Experience is our core concern…
Our Boardroom ist currently available on Windows, iOS, Android and Web and we are very successful on these platforms. As our Windows Engineer you will be working 100% on this mission critical project from the first day on. You will work closely with our experienced Windows developers as part of the Mobile Dev. Team. Your skills contribute to the success of the software and enable us to create a perfect product. You will be involved both in backend as well as UI development with our internal designers and UX experts. Finally we will tightly work together to raise the potential of our technologies.
- At least 4+ years of Windows (UWP) app development experience
- Experience with REST APIs
- Passionate about improving user experience and delivering customer values
- Strong understanding of Windows UWP fundamentals, architecture components, and best practices
- Experienced with writing testable code and unit tests
Who we are:
We are growing quickly, continually strengthening our teams and therefore offer fast career tracks. We love the digital world, we are inquisitive, appreciative and trustworthy. Our work is service oriented and result driven. You share our passion, want to work for a young company without rigid hierarchies, that offers flexibility and a chance to make a difference? If yes, check out our perks:
- Work within a collegial and striving work environment where your ideas and initiatives are heard and highly welcome
- Work for a dynamic company with multinational employees and flat-hierarchy
- Choose to be a digital nomad or work in one of our office either in Zurich, Berlin, Lisbon, Wroclaw
- Take part annual company-wide retreats
- Work in a company that gets involved in initiatives that make a change
Looking forward having you on our team soon!