Xamarin Developer (SQL / Travel Industry) at Hays (Orlando, FL) (allows remote)
Posted 2 weeks ago
Xamarin Developer (SQL / Travel Industry), CTP, Orlando, FL / Remote
Hays Specialist Recruitment is working in partnership with Wyndham Destination to manage the recruitment of this position
Xamarin Developer (SQL / Travel Industry) Skills & Requirements:
* 4+ years of experience as a Software Analyst/Developer
* Experience with and a solid understanding of the Xamarin mobile development platform
* Ability to demonstrate programming skill expertise
* Experience with agile development processes
* Experience in the travel industry with travel industry suppliers
* Unix / Linux fluency
* Significant Microsoft SQL Server experience is required, you must know SQL
* Must be a motivated self-starter adept at working remotely
* Must have a dedicated home office environment free of distractions and ability to participate in voice and video communications
* Must be able to thrive in a geographically disperse environment
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends . Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it. Additionally, if the position is a consulting role, Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
* Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information.