Compensation: £4,500 - £5,400 ($5,900 - $7,100) per month, experience based
Currently, we are building applications across retail, energy, and IoT sectors. Our applications make life simpler; whether its processing millions of transactions or automating the smart home.
This role is a full time contract position and you can work from wherever you want. Our remote-first team are spread across 14 different countries. Our HQ is based in London, UK and you are welcome to drop by to say hello!
Skills & Qualifications
- MUST: Be proficient with associated frontend technologies (html5, css3, flexbox etc)
- MUST: Experience performing in a team and working harmoniously with others
- MUST: Native level written and spoken English
- SHOULD HAVE: Experience working with different languages and technologies
- SHOULD HAVE: Ability to navigate, understand, and reuse large existing codebases
- SHOULD HAVE: A basic understanding of UI/UX design principles
- SHOULD HAVE: Functional programming experience
- SHOULD HAVE: Experience working with complex server-side design
- BONUS: Have at least some native iOS or Android mobile application development experience
This role is perfect for a candidate that not only enjoys development, but also wants to have input on the best approach and implementation method. On a typical day you will:
- Work in dynamic squads in a team of 15+ skilled & enthusiastic React engineers
- Morning stand-up with the team via video, a full structured development process
- Have a direct input in application architecture decisions
- Write efficient and testable code
- Review PRs created by your fellow team members
- Document your code concisely and clearly
- Take part in regular retrospectives to improve the team process
- Join our Open Source Accelerator and get funding and support towards open source projects!
- Work on applications used by millions of active users.
- Opportunity to contribute to our new in-house machine learning project.
- Work remotely
- Great compensation
- Flexible holiday
- Rewarding work on bleeding-edge technology
- Career development - investment in your skills
- Exceptional support network from your team members
Apply for this job