You'll be responsible for building new frontend features with React/Redux, both independently and within a cross functional team. You'll also be responsible for maintaining and fixing bugs in existing features, some written in older frontend technologies (a mix of jQuery and Backbone).
You’ll enjoy working on the latest web technologies in our ever-evolving stack and have significant input into product direction, technology decisions and development priorities. We practice continuous integration and deploy on demand throughout the day.
- At least one year of React and Redux
- Strong knowledge of HTML/CSS/SCSS
- Experience configuring webpack
- Independent work ethic or fully remote workspace experience
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with backend technologies (Rails specifically) a plus
Technologies in Play
- React w/ Redux
- Mocha w/ Chai
- Ruby on Rails
- Amazon Web Services
- 401(k) plan with Roth and Standard options
- $100/month telecom reimbursement
- Up to $50/month fitness reimbursement
- Ability to work remotely
- Comprehensive benefits offered to eligible employees
- Opportunity to contribute in a hands-on manner to the growth and direction of the Company
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Opportunity for professional development
- 8 annual paid holidays for full-time employees
HiringThing is a cloud-based software company that helps companies post jobs online, manage applicants, and hire great employees. We’ve been in business since 2012 and are growing rapidly.
We’re a fully remote company with a virtual office. We're a technology-first team dedicated to building the greatest recruiting software available. We keep in touch with Slack and regular video conferences. We meet as a team daily and are required to connect with other teams during standard business hours. You can work from home, a coffee shop or the beach as long as the work gets done.
We also offer competitive salaries, benefits, and an Unlimited PTO policy, in which each employee is afforded the flexibility to take vacation, take time off for illness and shift schedules as necessary.
Applicants will be asked to complete a brief assessment as part of the application process. This will take approximately 20 minutes and cannot be re-entered once you exit the process. Please allow enough time to complete the assessment. Thank you.
Apply for this job