Senior Application (Product) Security Engineer (Ruby on Rails) at Aha! (allows remote)
Posted 2 weeks ago
Aha! is looking for a Security Engineer who is passionate about finding and fixing security vulnerabilities in our sophisticated SaaS platform. Over 250,000 users trust us with their product roadmaps, including many of the world's largest brands. As the second hire in the security group, you will be a key part of the engineering team, helping with both code reviews and general appsec as well as other security projects to help grow and secure the company.
As a Senior Security Engineer at Aha!, you will have an excellent opportunity to join a self-funded and profitable company that is growing fast. Aha! was founded by a proven team of product and marketing experts.
We are looking for someone who:
- Finds joy in breaking (and then fixing) software
- Has experience with AWS
- Has worked on compliance projects and security policy development
- Has driven security initiatives or delivered security training
- Wants to be great and work in a fast-moving, online environment where the end-user is key
We are committed to being great, and we want someone who:
- Can work at a fast-paced company where the feedback cycle is measured in hours rather than weeks
- Has a background of delivering superb work again and again
- Is seeking a career-defining opportunity and a proven, results-oriented team that has sold multiple software companies
- Is interested in collaborating with software engineers to grow their skills and career
We are building a distributed team, and you can work from anywhere in North America for this role. We offer generous salary, equity, benefits, and a profit-sharing program.