Senior Technical Program Manager (SaaS) at Screencast-O-Matic (Seattle, WA) (allows remote)
Posted 3 weeks ago
Join us now!
With over 30 million recordings, Screencast-O-Matic has become a leading provider of learning and sharing experiences for educators, small business and enterprise, vloggers, gamers, agencies, or anyone needed to record and share their computer and video experiences. Our video screen capture learning and sharing company takes visual collaboration to the next level. Offered in both in free and premium versions, our software allows individuals and companies to create visually compelling and authentic video solutions for learning and collaboration. Screencast-O-Matic is a privately held, dynamic, and rapidly growing software company founded in 2006 and headquartered in Seattle, WA. For more information, visit http://www.screencast-o-matic.com.
Technical Program Manager - Consumer Software Feature Development
We're currently looking for an exceptional technical program/project manager that will advance our mission to enable everyone, everywhere to easily capture, share and experience video content. This position can be remote depending on experience. We take pride in providing superior product experiences to our customers throughout the world. At Screencast-O-Matic, we strive to deliver video creation, editing, and sharing software that is easy and fun to use, and our product team is critical to realizing that mission.
What you will do
- Translate business needs into clear technical requirements and use cases, identify technical options, create recommendations and document functional/technical requirements in agile framework
- Manage technical integrations using and defining partner and Screencast-O-Matic api's
- Facilitate scoping and planning work based on requirements for features/products/projects
- Identify functional inter-dependencies to minimize risk and optimize project outcomes
- Identify project risks and develop appropriate mitigation strategies such as focused research initiatives
- Deliver product life cycle incorporating lightweight processes built for agility and time2market
- Create and manage a cross team project plan for major dev initiatives, including with external development partners
- Enable efficient production releases working with Dev Management and Technical Leads
- Run appropriate agile process through project completion (SDLC)
- Communicate across teams on goals, requirements, timelines, roles and dependencies
- Drive project team meetings and communicate project status