C++ software developer needed - remote
Olyseus Innovations Ltd.
Posted 3 weeks ago
You will be responsible for developing applications and building back-end code libraries in C++. You're already a strong C++ programmer with Qt experience, and you’re looking for a job that will push the limits of your ability. Experience with Python, CUDA, and remote sensing technology are pluses.
We use Qt Creator on Linux and Visual Studio on Windows. We use git for version control, and we assume you have git experience.
We create new technology for the remote sensing and smart city industries. There are plenty of opportunities for learning, innovation and creativity.
Our staff consists of top-notch industry experts, software developers, and scientists. You are not overqualified. Your age is only a number. It doesn't matter if you're just out of college or your children are; we need you for what you can do.
We want you to help us implement the next generation of selected remote sensing technologies.
Your Git Commits
Candidates should have a strong track record of git commits to projects, reporting issues, writing project’s documentation and/or code review. When you apply, please point to a place we can learn about these things.
- Creating high-quality C++ code
- Delivering software design and architecture
- Work with the team to write design specifications and effort estimations
- Maintaining and developing standards of code design, implementation, testing, and documentation
- Proven work experience in designing and developing end-user commercial software products
- Experience in managing software development teams
- Deep knowledge of C++
- Solid understanding of fundamental software engineering principles
- Experience with a range of software development activities such as agile methodologies, peer reviews, revision control, unit testing
- B.Sc. degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
- Full professional or native-level proficiency in English (verbal and written)
About Olyseus innovations Ltd.
Remotely sensed data, big data, machine learning and automatization are the foundations of smart city technologies and their implementation, management and use are not trivial. At Olyseus Innovations we are working at developing new real-time 3D and 2D mapping technology by developing new hardware and software solutions. Our main mission is to improve performance and flexibility from acquisition to geospatial analytics. Olyseus Innovations is established in Limassol since 2018 and works with international clients.