C# Software Developer (Senior) at Edge360 (allows remote)
Posted 2 weeks ago
We are looking for smart, self-motivated, experienced, senior C# developers who enjoy the freedom of telecommuting and flexible schedules, to work on our next generation of software products.
Clearance: NONE – US Citizen
Participate in technical design, development, testing, debugging and implementation of enhancements to applications within area of responsibility. Write technical user guides and supporting technical documentation.
- C# / .NET Core
- Azure DevOps
- SQL Server
- Apache Ignite
- Apache Cassandra
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or relevant experience.
- At least 5 years of Microsoft .NET development experience.
- Must be located in the US to be considered for this role.
What Experience Would Be Beneficial:
- Experience with .NET Core
- Experience with TDD and/or unit testing.
- Experience writing reusable C# libraries.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience writing Stored Procedure Development
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Experience with API development using the RESTful design pattern
- Working knowledge of Internet Information Services (IIS).
- Experience with Containerized DevOps
- Ability to translate intricate business objectives and processes into technical solutions.
- Motivated professional who enjoys innovating and making a real difference.
- Reliable and self-directed.
- Strong communicator who can work directly with clients, vendors, and peers.
- Strong problem solving and research skills.
- Flexibility working in an agile environment.