Digital Transformation Manager
Boehringer Ingelheim Pharma GmbH & Co. KG
Posted 2 weeks ago
Boehringer Ingelheim is an equal opportunity global employer who takes pride in maintaining a diverse and inclusive culture. We embrace diversity of perspectives and strive for an inclusive environment which benefits our employees, patients and communities
We are passionate about bringing breakthrough therapies to patients faster than ever before.
Building on emerging data-driven digital technologies we want to generate new insights in uncharted territory of disease biology and accelerate the discovery and development of high quality therapies. A new team has been formed to pave the way for our digital journey. If you are a game changer with a hands on mentality join the team and let the adventure begin.
Tasks & responsibilities
- In your new role you help R&D functions to translate needs and challenges into concrete digital initiatives and use cases.
- You drive their preparation for implementation in close collaboration with respective R&D functions and partners (e.g. IT or external partners).
- You generate regular status overviews including financials as well as performance indicators for impact and implementation.
- In addition, you plan future activities to implement the R&D digital strategy according to agreed upon priorities.
- Furthermore, you support ideation for future use cases for digitalization through e.g. design thinking workshops.
- You act as coach to introduce agile ways of working in newly formed initiative teams.
- Thanks to your experience, you plan and prepare internal and external communication activities in order to support the implementation of the R&D digital strategy.
- Apart from that, you build up a digital community and support change processes that are associated with digital initiatives.
- PhD / Master in mathematics, life sciences, computer sciences or a related field
- Several years of practical experience in R&D project work, ideally as project lead and profound working experience in multidisciplinary environments
- Strong digital mindset and enthusiasm to promote digital working environments
- Practical experience in driving change projects
- Experience in applying methodologies like design thinking, lean startup or agile development
- Strong influencer, open for innovation and a passionate team player
- Fluent English (written and spoken)
- Good compatibility of work and private life
- Flex-time and working remotely
- Personal Mentoring in onboarding
- Competitive salary plus bonus payments
Who we are
At Boehringer Ingelheim we create value through innovation with one clear goal: to improve the lives of patients. We develop breakthrough therapies and innovative healthcare solutions in areas of unmet medical need for both humans and animals.
As a family owned company we focus on long term performance. We are powered by 50.000 employees globally who nurture a diverse, collaborative and inclusive culture. Learning and development for all employees is key, because your growth is our growth.
Want to learn more? Visit boehringer-ingelheim.com and join us in our effort to make more health.
We look forward to receiving your online application!
For further information please contact Recruiting Services:
Mrs. Julia Miller, Tel: +49 (0) 7351/54-94190
Not exactly the position you are looking for? You can still forward it to friends or colleagues who might be interested.