NodeJS Engineer at Hays (Raleigh, NC) (allows remote)
Posted 6 days ago
NodeJS Engineer - Perm - Raleigh, NC - $140,000-$150,000
Hays Specialist Recruitment is working in partnership with LifeOmic to manage the recruitment of this position
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
Looking for a forward looking company focusing on the Cloud, Machine Learning and Mobile Devices? LifeOmic uses a Solid tech stack working with React in the frontend and Node on the backend on DynamoDB, working with service oriented API's, and all in AWS/Lambda. As for personal perks and benefits, they go on company retreats twice weekly and offer the opportunity to work remote 2 or 3 days per week as well. As for the extra financial perks, you'll have the chance to receive Equity in company and Flexible PTO.
A Software Company is seeking a NodeJS Engineer in Raleigh, NC
Skills & Requirements
* Builder who can implement solutions across diverse tech stacks and fit into a team who has embraced continuous delivery.
* Experience building service-oriented APIs and cloud services.
* Demonstrable experience with a cloud infrastructure provider (preferably AWS) building services.
* Fully understands the concepts of "infrastructure as code".
* Able to communicate complex concepts clearly and accurately.
* Able to iterate with new technologies and approaches as their respective open source communities push them forward.
* Experience maintaining a complex system after it's deployed to production.
* Bachelor's degree in CS
* 3+ years of demonstrable experience