Technical Integration Project Manager - Multilingual/Mandarin
Posted 2 weeks ago
Posted: Mar 23,
The Video Computer
Vision org is a centralized applied research and engineering
organization responsible for developing real-time ...Summary
Posted: Mar 23, 2020
The Video Computer Vision org is a centralized applied research and engineering organization responsible for developing real-time on-device Computer Vision and Machine Perception technologies across Apple products. We balance research and product to deliver Apple quality, state-of-the-art experiences, innovating through the full stack, and partnering with HW, SW and ML teams to influence the sensor and silicon roadmap that brings our vision to life. Examples include FaceID, Animoji/Memoji, Scene Understanding, People Understanding and Positional Tracking (VIO/SLAM).
- - Technical skills in machine learning, deep learning and computer vision
- - Strong communication skills in both English and Mandarin.
- - Have production experience from prototyping to final delivery and understand the schedule
- - Ability to communicate ideas/results s to a broad technical audience
- - Great team work spirit and collaborate within and cross teams.
- - Fluent in Mandarin
- - Familiar with deep learning frameworks
- - Self-motivated and eager to learn new things.
- - Experience developing machine learning solutions.
- - Solid math skills: linear algebra, computational science and optimization.
- - Fluent in Mandarin
We're looking for a Bilingual speaking Technical Project Managers to help build next generation Deep Learning frameworks geared towards fueling on-device machine learning capabilities and emerging innovations. The ideal candidate will have strong passion in leading technical programs of high quality products and solve challenging technical real world problems. You will work with local cross functional teams as well as design centers in Asia to define new generation requirements.
You will bridge the gap between remote teams and local cross functional teams in Cupertino, CA by aligning information, helping to integrate the result into final product, communicating the work of remote team to other teams and upper managers.
Education & Experience
PhD/MS (or equivalent) in the area of computer science, computer vision, imaging science, optics, is helpful.