Platform Engineer at XOi Technologies (allows remote)
Posted 2 days ago
Who we are:
As one of the fastest growing startups in Nashville, Tennessee, XOi Technologies is changing the way field service companies in the mechanical, electrical, and plumbing industries capture data, communicate with stakeholders, and service their customers.
What we do:
XOi Vision is a cloud-based mobile application that puts the resources remote field technicians need in the palm of their hands through access to a comprehensive library of manuals and diagrams, training content, and the ability to facilitate real-time remote video support. We're solving the growing skilled-trades gap and making the lives of blue collar men and women out there easier.
How we do it:
Workflow automation ensures every job is accurately and visually documented for both internal record and external customer transparency. Through artificial intelligence Vision simplifies technicians work, validates consistent quality, and transforms the customer experience.
What you will do:
- Provide an escalation point for operational production issues.
- Help automate and optimize our workflows.
- Work with different teams on design and implementation of platform improvements.
- Expand and provide clear documentation of newly implemented processes/features.
- Proactively identify and help resolve platform issues.
Qualified candidates will have:
- 3+ years facilitating CI/CD.
- 2+ years designing and working with AWS
- 2+ years automating IaC.
- 2+ years working with containers and orchestration.
- 1+ year managing applications comprised of micro-services.
- 1+ year working with production ready serverless architectures.
- A passion for good design, performance and security.
- Fluency in Python.