Senior Software Test Engineer at Stellar Technology Solutions (Stroudsburg, PA) (allows remote)
Posted 2 weeks ago
Senior Software Test Engineer
Stellar Technology Solutions LLC, a leading provider of software and outsourced business services to the philanthropic market is looking for a Senior Software Test Engineer with a passion to push innovation, new ideas, and who is energized by tackling new challenges each day. You will be working with an agile team to build the next generation technology stack. This role will be instrumental in helping to continue to build an innovative platform for the company.
Stellar Technology Solutions is an established/rapidly growing, private software company located in Stroudsburg, PA.
- Creates and runs automated tests against our web interfaces and APIs.
- As an expert in quality engineering, manages test plans and testing methodology for multiple software projects.
- Skilled in integrating project testing with continuous-integration process.
- Develops and enhances the test infrastructure and continuous integration framework used across teams.
- Determines testing best practices and principals and promotes them across the organization.
- Expert in developing and executing maintainable automation tests for acceptance, functional, performance, and regression test cases.
- Provides functional / technical expertise in bug analysis.
- 6+ years of experience as a QA engineer (functional, integration, regression, performance, and scalability testing) for distributed systems.
- Hands-on experience with test automation processes and tools is a must. The candidate must demonstrate at least one such hands-on experience in his/her career.
- Expert with Test Case Management systems such as TestRail
- Experience with testing and manually executing APIs
- Identify, reproduce and isolate bugs, and drive the issues to completion.
- Good understanding of various DevOps tools.
- Sound understanding of various cloud technologies.
- Able to explain complex technical knowledge to non-technical people
- Ability to work in a fast paced and distributed environment
Additional Love to Have Skills:
- Experience with JMeter, Selenium, Telerik Test Studio, or similar tools.
- Understanding of distributed systems architecture and applications is a big plus.
- Familiarity with tools like Bitbucket, Jira and configuring them for automation is highly desirable.
- Fintech background
- SaaS environment
We offer a competitive benefits package including medical, dental and vision discounts, 401K,, vacation time with a remote working opportunity in light of current conditions. Preference is for candidates to be within a 2-hour driving distance from Stroudsburg, PA to attend occasional on-site meetings.
Stellar Technology Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit and business need.