Web Developer for Electron Apps (m/w/d)
Posted 2 days ago
Working from home at the moment? LogMeIn supports the remote work lifestylefor more than20 years.Nowmillions of usersworldwiderely on our products more than ever. We believe that the future is to work from everywhere. Join our international team and help to build our real-time communicationclients.SupporttheGoToproduct family with appslike GoToMeetingorGoToConnectto runperfectly as an electron app.
The Realtime Communication Cloud team in Dresden, Germany is looking for highly motived, experienced and passionate software engineers. Constant learning and delivery of results are the core characteristics of the person were looking to hire. Dedication to software craftsmanship and a commitment to open and honest feedback complement these characteristics. We build our software on TypeScript, node.js, AWS services(EC2, EKS, S3, Lambda, ), Docker, Git and useJenkinsas our CI tool of choice.
- Youll take part in all phases of software development: From architecture and design to development and testing in an agile team.
- We own the full stack from backend up to the web appsand electron containers, you build new features in close collaboration with all involved teams.
- Youextendour real-timemediacapabilitiesin desktop appsby leveragingnative extensionsfor our electron client
- You become an expert inbuilding and maintainingelectron
- You support the development of our client-side librariesthatrun inelectron, react-native and all major browsers
- You know the electronframeworkandhow-tosetupelectron apps
- If you have worked with react before that is a plus
- If you have workedin an agile environmentthatis beneficial