Senior Software Engineer C++ Realtime Communication Client (m/w/d)
Posted 3 days ago
Working from home at the moment? LogMeIn supports the remote work lifestyle for more than 20 years. At the moment, millions of users worldwide rely on our products more than ever. We believe that the future is to work from everywhere. Join our international team and help to build our Realtime Communication Cloud. Support the GoTo product family with apps like GoToMeeting, GoToWebinar or GoToConnect to run everywhere providing the best experiences for our customers.
The Realtime Communication Cloud team in Dresden, Germany is looking for highly motived, experienced and passionate software engineers. Constant learning and delivery of results are core characteristics of a successful candidate. Dedication to software craftsmanship and a commitment to open and honest feedback complement these characteristics. We build our software using C++, TypeScript, node.js, AWS services (EC2, EKS, S3, Lambda, ), Docker, Git and use Jenkins as our CI tool of choice.
This position is on-site in Dresden, Germany.
- Architect, design, code, test, deploy and monitor complex features in our Realtime Communication Cloud using C++ as the programming language.
- Utilize pair programming and test-driven design/development techniques to implement new features end-to-end applying TypeScript for testing and prototyping
- Take ownership for delivering features end-to-end by shaping work sequences, defining tasks and tracking status
- Perform high quality code reviews across teams
- Very good knowledge of modern C++ (C++ 11 or later)
- Worked with and developed for Linux previously
- Experienced with the development and operation of cloud services is a must
- Kubernetes, Docker and other AWS or cloud related technologies are a must
- If you have worked in an agile environment that is beneficial
- You will become part of a passionate, professional, ego-less and friendly team while getting first-hand experience in building test tools and infrastructure for a fast growing tech company
- A steep learning curve: You will work directly with and learn from the team in pair programming sessions striving for software craftsmanship and living a culture of clean code and TDD
- A challenging environment with an open feedback culture and a strong focus on