Web Developer (m/w/d)
Posted 2 days ago
Working from home at the moment? LogMeIn supports the remote work lifestylefor more than20 years.Nowmillions of usersworldwiderely on our products more than ever. We believe that the future is to work from everywhere. Join our international team and help to build our real-time communication clients. SupporttheGoToproduct family withapps like GoToMeeting,GoToWebinarorGoToConnectto run in every browser and on everyoperating system.
The Realtime Communication Cloud team in Dresden, Germany is looking for highly motived, experienced and passionate software engineers. Constant learning and delivery of results are the core characteristics of the person were looking to hire. Dedication to software craftsmanship and a commitment to open and honest feedback complement these characteristics. We build our software on TypeScript, node.js, AWS services(EC2, EKS, S3, Lambda, ), Docker, Git and useJenkinsas our CI tool of choice.
- Youll take part in all phases of software development: From architecture and design to development and testing in an agile team.
- We own the full stack from backend up to the web apps, you build new features in close collaboration with all involved teams.
- You expand our real-time platform from Chromium based browser to support Firefox and Safari
- You become an expert in WebRTC support for onespecificbrowser
- You know howto createnpmpackages andunderstandtheir lifecycle
- If youhave worked with react before that is a plus
- If you have experience with WebRTCthatis a plus
- If you have workedin an agile environmentthatis beneficial