Manual QA Engineer
Posted 2 days ago
As digital retail channels become more and more important,Bold360aiby LogMeIn offers an omnichannel customer engagement solution for the enterprise website owners with revolutionary bot technology. Features include live chat support for customer service, proactive bot chats, mobile live chat, API integration, video chat, social media integration, remote control, sophisticated administration and reporting capabilities.
We are looking for a Manual Quality Engineer (QE) is responsible for assuring product quality through the entire product lifecycle. Members of QE team are applied to ensure that the product features and functionality meet the business objectives, and the software does not contain bugs prior to releasing new software versions. QE performs administrative and procedural activities, like manual and automated testing, creating testing and technical documentation, bug and status reporting. It is required to have ownership of the issues from appearance until change delivered to customers.
With strong quality mindset QE is responsible for raising critical questions as early as possible, and help other team members to examine issues from different angles to uncover possible side-effects.
- Susceptibility to learn and improve yourself constantly
- Active link between the test and developer teams
- Represent strong quality mindset all the way through the development phases
- Proactive, problem-solving, can-do attitude
- Gain up-to-date knowledge about every feature of the product to be able to ask critical questions, connect information pieces swiftly and identify issues before they appear
- Own issues from the beginning until they fixed identify, communicate, track, validate
- Communicate proactively, constructively and openly intra and inter teams, across sites to gather and share information effectively
- Manual testing of client-server and web/embedded applications
- Create and continuously maintain internal technical documentation in TestRail and Wiki (test plans, test cases, testing guidelines)
- Precisely track / update development status and report bugs / issues with the project management system
- Ability to reason about product quality while producing software requirements for features, requirements for system qualities (including performance and security), product design, software design, estimates, algorithms, source code, test plans, unit test harnesses, software and system performance data, software product information and bug fixes
- Good written and oral communication skills in English
- Great team player and sharing best practices
- Experience with bug tracking systems such as JIRA
- Experience with any scripting language
- Experience working in agile environment
- Experience with creating QA processes
- Experience with test automation or want to learn test automation