Engineering Manager - Media Server Team (m/w/d)
Posted 2 days ago
Working from home at the moment? LogMeIn supports the remote work lifestyle for more than 20 years. At the moment, millions of users worldwide rely on our products more than ever. We believe that the future is to work from everywhere. Join our international team and help to build our Realtime Communication Cloud. Support the GoTo product family with apps like GoToMeeting, GoToWebinar or GoToConnect to run everywhere providing the best experiences for our customers.
The Realtime Communication Cloud team in Dresden, Germany is looking for a highly motived, experienced and passionate manager. Constant learning and delivery of results are core characteristics of a successful candidate. Dedication to agile processes, software craftsmanship, operational agility and a commitment to open and honest feedback complement these characteristics.
- You will lead a team of seven engineers and continue to grow the team in the future through team meetings, career conversations and bi-weekly one-on-one conversations.
- Your team is responsible for the delivery of our RTC Audio Infrastructure in its current architecture & design as well as delivering the next generation audio infrastructure
- You will contribute to architecture and design, work with operations teams to improve our deployment strategies, incident handling, monitoring and improve our operational agility to maintain a highly available and high-quality audio experience for our customers
- You will closely collaborate with various teams to lead the team to shorter release cycles, taking external requests, incidents, bug reports and feature requests into account
- You will help shape the future of our PSTN integration into our next-gen audio infrastructure
- You will interact with the team, stakeholders, architects, product managers, product owners and senior leadership on all levels to ensure that the team is working on the right topics and assist in project kickoff, management, reviewing and reporting.
- You have experience in development and/or operations for a high-available, high-quality cloud service
- Experience in the realtime communications sector, WebRTC and/or with PSTN integration is a plus
- Ideally you have an understanding of modern software engineering practices and C++/TypeScript or other programming languages
- Youve previously managed projects or acted as a lead in a project
- People management experience is mandatory
- You believe in agile project management values, self-organizing teams and the value of (peer) feedback
Doesnt match you? Take a look at our other job offers.
- You will become part of a passionate, professional, ego-less and friendly team while getting first-hand experience in building software, tools and infrastructure for afast growingtech company
- Fun: releasepartys, team barbecues, weekly Community-lunch/breakfast, non-feature Fridays,hackweeks, tools & hardware of your choice
- A steep learning curve: You will work directly with and learn from the team striving for software craftsmanship and living a culture of clean code and TDD
- A challenging environment with an open feedback culture and a strong focus on personal development
- A competitive salary