SaaSOps Engineering Manager ($100K/yr)
We're running an Online Hiring Tournament on July 28th to hire SaaSOps Engineering Managers (USD $100K/yr).
This event will include all testing for the role. Upon grading the deliverables from the event, we will set up qualified candidates with an interview with the hiring manager.
This is a 100% remote, full-time role.
The SaaSOps Engineering Manager will be responsible for managing operations of multi-million-dollar revenue per year enterprise SaaS products. As a part of the leadership team, you will be expected to run the engineering operations to ensure the availability, uptime, cost optimization, and overall quality of the product using a revolutionary and radically differentiated processes. You will be the driver of cost and quality optimizations throughout the organization.
Along with your managerial skills, you will also leverage your personal technical depth as a former engineer and architect in order to set a personal standard for SaaSOps excellence.
If you are eager to gain unprecedented visibility to the top technology companies throughout the globe, employ your technical and managerial skills to oversee cutting-edge SaaS products in a high-intensity environment, and earn $100,000 USD per year while working from virtually anywhere on the planet, this job is for you.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (MS or PhD preferred) is absolutely mandatory.
- 10+ years of hands-on engineering/software development / SaaS Ops / Tech Ops / System (Network) experience leading multiple teams across multiple products and technologies — this is a global leadership role for a seasoned software development leader, not a first executive role for a great software development manager
- 3+ years of experience of leading cloud/SaaS/tech teams of at least 10 heads
- Proven experience in building high-performance teams and scalable best engineering practices
- Commercial experience in SaaS Ops/Tech Ops/Infrastructure Ops/DevOps, networking, performance, security, and operations
- Excellent understanding of current enterprise software technologies and development practices/tools, including virtualization, source control, build and test automation, code quality automation technologies
- Experience with high-end enterprise systems deployed in environments of Global 100 corporation complexity
- Demonstrated success as a problem solver, result-oriented, self-starter
- Comfortable “working virtually” with teammates and customers around the world. We do a lot of Skype and video conferencing
- Good proficiency in the English language
We recommend that you attend the tournament instead of applying online, as our tournament process will be much faster.
Apply for this job