Software Engineer - Server at Allogy Interactive (Austin, TX) (allows remote)
Posted 2 weeks ago
Allogy is a SaaS company with growing presence in healthcare and government sectors. Allogy is actively seeking a talented software engineer to contribute to our server team. This team implements our APIs, creates primary business logic, designs our database structure, and is currently creating new features related to assessments for our Learning Management System - Capillary. This LMS is used by some of the largest hospitals and federal agencies in the country.
In addition, developers on the server team have the opportunity to contribute to our Gradle plugins, AWS cloud infrastructure, and deployment automation.
- Ability to program in Java is a must; experience with Java 8/11 is preferred.
- 3 years of professional server experience.
- Austin or Denver based applicants are preferred, but ability to work remote and relocate at a later date is also an option.
- Bachelors in Computer Sciences preferred.
- Knowledge of Spring Framework and/or Spring Boot.
- Flexibility in tasking as this role will cover a wide range of activities.
- Have direct experience creating REST APIs.
Java 7 or above
Spring Framework and/or Spring Boot
AWS; especially S3, DynamoDB, ECS, EC2
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 - $110,000.00 per year
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Schedule
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- Monday to Friday
- server: 3 years (Required)
- java: 3 years (Required)
- One location
Visa Sponsorship Potentially Available:
- Yes: H-1B work authorization
- Yes: Other non-immigrant work authorization (e.g. L-1, TN, E-3, O-1, etc.)
- Yes: Immigrant visa sponsorship (e.g., green card sponsorship)
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
- Temporarily due to COVID-19