Senior Python Developer at Findaway World, LLC (Cleveland, OH) (allows remote)
Posted 2 weeks ago
Findaway is seeking a skilled and successful Senior Backend Developer. If you are passionate about software development, API design and making software that people enjoy using, this could be the job for you. We are looking for a professional that is current with new technologies and wants to flex and grow their development skills. We are looking for a team member that likes working in an environment where they are pushed to learn something new everyday and share with the team!
For a taste of what you could be working on, here are some past and present projects that are representative of the work you would do.
- Building a PostgreSQL backed data store to store MM of financial transactions and provide front reporting and interaction via an API.
- Construct an ETL pipeline connecting application datastores to Snowflake based data warehouse. Support Snowflake connection to business analytics.
- Rearchitecting mobile API to improve response times and resilience.
- Architect data processing pipelines that receive audiobook assets, validate, and translate into uniform formats and provide status visibility to frontend tooling.
- 5+ years of distributed systems development experience. You will be working on API development and data processing pipelines built on distributed systems.
- 3+ years of Python development experience.
- 3+ years of AWS development experience. We rely heavily on many services of AWS and a strong familiarity with automation and service operation on AWS is important to our success.
- Familiarity with GitHub and Jira as this is what keeps our development sane.
- Comfortable at a Linux command prompt as this is the run-time environment for all of our services.