Senior Full Stack Engineer - Rent (m/f/d) at Wunder Mobility (allows remote)
Posted a week ago
Headquartered in Hamburg, Wunder Mobility is a fast-growing mobility tech company with offices in Germany and California, backed by investors from Europe and the US. Wunder provides turn-key solutions that enable companies and cities worldwide to provide clean, convenient, and accessible mobility. Cities and companies in 100+ locations across five continents use our platform to launch and scale new mobility services, manage and finance fleets of shared vehicles, optimize daily operations, and improve urban planning and traffic management.
Wunder technology is used by almost 100 clients across the world, including German, Japanese and American OEMs, VC-backed startups, and cities. Our global team of almost 150 professionals includes veterans from the tech and mobility industries from 50+ countries.
What your role will be
As a Senior Full Stack Engineer (m/f/d), you will build a great rent application for our customers, building a product that addresses customer problems and needs, and is a financial success for Wunder.
What you will do
- Plan and implement the backend and frontend for Wunder Rent
- Shape a mobile application with a great cross-functional team and using the newest technologies
What you bring to the table
- 5+ years of experience as Full Stack Engineer or similar role
- Experience in implementing scalable full-stack applications (preferably Python + React)
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- High tolerance for ambiguity and the ability to perform under pressure to meet deadlines
- Strong technical experience
- Direct mobility or rental experience is a plus
Joining the Wunder Team means...
...being part of a team that celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness, and encourages individual expression. You will find yourself surrounded by talented people who are passionate about what they do and who feel empowered and trusted to take ownership in their roles. We are growing quickly in a challenging industry, which means we act smart and work at a high speed.
We are able to do this because of the agile, adaptive, and supportive environment we work in, with an aim to grow with people who share these values and are better than ourselves. As part of Wunder, every day is a new chance for you to make an impact and help us be better than we were yesterday.