Financial Analyst - Remote Opportunity!
RTN 2 (Raytheon IDMS)
Posted a week ago
The Operations Support Finance Team reports in through RMD OSQ Finance. This role will have visibility into factory, program and functional requirements related to the staffing and performance of Planning, Production Control and Workforce Optimization. Primary responsibilities will be weekly/monthly reporting and analysis of headcount, cost center/project budgets and support labor pools for an organization with over 600 employees and a budget of close to $103m. This role will also be responsible for reporting related to surplus material and the development/monitoring/forecasting of critical CER/EAC rates for the Planning and Production Control Team. They will be an active participant in business initiatives to ensure alignment with tools, process and compliance. Qualified candidate may telecommute at management discretion.
- 2+ years of related work experience
- Expertise with SAP
- Strong analytical skills
- Professional experience with Microsoft Office applications (Excel/PowerPoint/Power Queries)
- Ability to multi task and work on several different issues/projects concurrently
- Self-starter who works well independently
- Able to meet critical deadlines, develop and apply solutions and process improvements
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management both verbally and in written form
This position can be a Financial Analyst II G07 or Senior Financial Analyst G08 with additional experience and education.
This position can be fully remote at the discretion of the hiring manager.