Engineering Manager (Team Lead) at Testlio Inc. (Tallinn, Estonia) (allows remote)
Posted a week ago
Testlio empowers software development teams to ship great customer experiences by providing world class development tools and services to assure quality – we are an integrated function in our customer’s development life cycle. You love building solutions for yourself and others like Microsoft, Amazon, CBS, Fox, NBA and for many others.
As an Engineering Manager, you take pride in team culture, processes and impact both internally and externally. By managing your team’s process, you are empowered to try out new ways of working to achieve team performance in a repeatable way while learning from other peer teams and what is happening in the market. Being hands on with technical design and coding at times, you and your team is responsible for various business initiatives.
Working closely with other Engineering Managers, Designers, Product Managers and other stakeholders to ensure that the right product is built. You’ll use your mentoring skills to guide your direct reports and other members in the organisation through tough choices and challenges, in creating modern cloud software using innovative technologies and concepts.
- Develop, mentor and evaluate the engineering team.
- Create a healthy working culture, leading by example.
- Own software development lifecycle (SDLC) and best practices.
- Provide technical excellence in architecture, code and the whole development process.
- Help hire qualified and impactful candidates as a Hiring Manager.
- Partner with Product Management, Design and Stakeholders to guide and align technical vision with business vision.
- Be hands on coding and commit to team goals in an Agile environment.
What do we expect from you:
- Degree in Computer Science.
- Strong teamwork skills & people leading experience.
- Good knowledge and proven excellence in Software Engineering discipline.
- You’ve led and/or participated in software development lifecycle (SDLC).
- Understanding of and able to envision a good software architecture.
- Experience in building internal and public APIs, knowledge of different backend and frontend frameworks.
- Knowledge of OWASP10 and other software security concerns is an asset and good practices to have.
- Full English professional proficiency.
- Previous experience with AWS or Azure is a plus.
What we can offer:
- You have a chance to help deliver the mission for some of the biggest companies in the world by building a dedicated test management platform.
- Opportunity to learn constantly in a multicultural environment and grow tremendously.
- A fast, transparent and supportive team.
- Competitive salary, compensation plans and stock options.
- We will take good care of you by compensating sport activities, educational training (or attending seminars interesting to you), relaxing massages etc.
- Not to mention, you’ll be part of an amazing pride of lions – check out our latest Lionfest video and be updated with what’s going on atm.