Senior Back End Developer (m/f/d) at GoStudent GmbH (Wien, Österreich) (allows remote)
Posted a week ago
What you’ll do:
- New features: Together with our development team, you conceptualize and implement new features that help students realize their full potential and free our tutors from annoying overhead.
- Internal processes: In order to make our processes even more effective, efficient and scalable, you develop tools and workflows that help us to grow and improve.
- Make things happen: You like to try out new things and have ideas to challenge the status quo; you are not afraid of mistakes and roll up your sleeves to make things happen.
Who you are:
- Min. 5 years of relevant professional experience in (backend) web development.
- High level of experience with NodeJs and ReactJS as well as excellent knowledge of WebSockets and REST.
- High level of experience with messaging queue/broker - NATS, RabbitMQ, Redis or similar.
- High level of experience with SQL and NoSQL databases.
- High level of experience with building distributed applications and services.
- Expertise in Kubernetes and docker.
- Experience with CI / CD.
- Experience with Go, Flutter and Dart is a plus.
- Working proficiency in English - German or any other language is a plus.
High level of experience with NGINX and Envoy.
What we offer you:
- An amazing and flexible startup atmosphere with highly motivated and openminded colleagues.
- Modern & developer-friendly TechStack.
- Opportunity to be creative and have a direct impact on the product.
- Flexible working hours, fully remote or/and in our modern offices in Vienna, Lyon or Berlin - more to come soon.
- International surrounding with private courses to improve your language skills.
Apply now and join our team of 150+ employees, 1,500+ tutors and 5,000+ customers (growing at 20% MoM!) and be part of the change in Education!