Backend Developer - iGaming at Booming Games Malta Ltd. (allows remote)
Posted a week ago
As part of our international Dev Team you will work on a software which handles a significant gaming traffic, is aimed for robustness, high performance, and stores a big amount of data for further processing.
- Manage the interchange of data between the software users and servers.
- Develop the server-side logic and databases, integrate consumer-facing frontend elements
- Maintain and develop complex databases, ensuring high responsiveness and performance to requests from the frontend and integration software.
- Evolve the business’s software applications using the latest software development infrastructure and methods.
- Develop analytics of solutions in the software and maintain automated tests.
- Design and implement data protection measures and data-storage applications.
- Conduct unit tests, code reviews and refactor source codes, assesses and improves software performance.
- Write and document codes that meet project standards to deliver the desired functionality aligned with the overall standards and guidelines.
- Introduce new technologies and information to improve documentation practices, scalability, testing techniques and refactoring.
- Seasoned in software development.
- Experience in database relational algebra (SQL/joins).
- Experience in concurrent programming: goroutines, actor model.
- Experience in building solutions for high traffic web sites.
- Professional in developing APIs (gRPC).
- Preferable Go lang experience (also Rust, C/C++, Ruby)
- Basic knowledge of Linux based operating systems.
- Basic knowledge of Kubernetes.
- Willingness to learn and work with new technologies (i.e. Hasura, NSQ)
- Excellent written communication and documentation abilities in English.
- You have an open and persuasive style of communication and can, for example, illustrate difficult issues and complex relationships.