Posted a week ago
CLIENT COMPANY DESCRIPTION:
The client is a well-established and growing company in the on-demand cloud printing space. They provide the most cost-efficient and environmentally-friendly print solution for global companies through having a global network of world-class printers to carry out printing locally. Their ambition is to cut 90% of print-related transportation and reduce companies' print costs by 50% to benefit both their customers and the planet.
The client's development teams are highly ambitious and nurture a startup-style culture. Currently, the brand has over 3 million customers and they have grown 400% in 4 years. They have also achieved the highest customer satisfaction rates in their industry.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
This is a long-term, full-time remote position. Your working hours must overlap significantly with Europe and you must be available for a daily scrum at 9:00 AM GMT +1. The client is willing to wait a few weeks for the right candidate to start. If you are not available full-time immediately, please still apply if you can go full time in the near future.
In addition to the skills below, the following requirements are also important to consider:
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related technical discipline (or equivalent work experience)
- Experience building advanced single-page applications (SPAs) with complex logic
- Experience with either React or Angular is a must.
- Solid coding practices including peer code reviews, unit testing, continuous integration, TDD, etc.
- Experience working with Agile engineering practices
- Have a keen interest in staying current with the latest trends and techniques in the industry
Nice to have:
- Strong UX design skills and sound knowledge of UX best practices with the ability to incorporate them into solutions.
- Experience with backend development
RELATIONSHIPS - WHO YOU'LL BE WORKING WITH:
You will be working primarily with 4 senior frontend engineers and 4 senior backend engineers. One of the co-founders who was the first CTO at the company is also on the team and is a great source of knowledge and motivation. There is an existing daily meeting at 9:00am Europe/Oslo (+01:00) CET.
As soon as possible.
EXPECTED CONTRACT DURATION:
The client is willing to wait a few weeks for the right candidate to start. If you are not available full-time immediately, please still apply if you can go full time in the near future.
- Written English (Must have)
- Spoken English (Must have)
- Angular (Strongly preferred)
- React (Strongly preferred)
- Redux (Strongly preferred)
- HTML (Must have)
- CSS (Must have)
- TDD (Must have)
- Automated Testing (Must have)
- Cypress (Nice to have)
- Agile Methodology (Strongly preferred)
- UI/UX Design (Nice to have)