Senior Backend Engineer at Find Your Info, Corp (allows remote)
Posted a week ago
As a Senior Backend Engineer, you will own a key part of FYI’s infrastructure. Through building integrations with cloud services such as G-Suite, Dropbox, Notion, and many more, you’ll help FYI make sure the product delivers on its value proposition: finding the information people need at work, right when they need it.
What You’ll Do:
- Architecture design, API design, data modeling.
- Analyze cloud products and API documentation to design and build integrations
- Data processing, search indexing, API layer.
- Code standards, code reviews, technical planning/research, testing/QA.
- Investigate and resolve bugs/customer issues.
- Assist in scoping, estimating, and planning of projects.
Who We’re Looking For
- You should know AWS, including: API Gateway, CloudFront, CodeBuild, DynamoDB, Elasticache, Fargate, Kinesis, Lamba, RDS, S3.
- You’ve got 5 years of experience with: Elasticsearch, Flask, GraphQL, Python, PostgreSQL, SQL, Redis, Serverless.
- You have high accountability and ownership of your work.
- You have a bias towards action. You love to move fast, are self-motivated, and a life-long learner.
- You care about working on fast-growing products while iterating and sweating the details.
- You’re willing to do whatever it takes, even if this means working outside of your role (backend help frontend, frontend, handle customer support, etc).
- You’re able to effectively balance speed/quality/tech debt and make engineering decisions that enable speed and quality results.
- You’re a product thinker who cares about the customer.