Senior Front-End Developer REMOTE at Bannersnack (allows remote)
Posted 2 weeks ago
Bannersnack is an all in one platform ready to help customers overcome any limits in the graphic design world. We have been serving our customers since 2008, and this year we decided to rock their world and revolutionize the way this world creates.
If you mean technology in every possible way… no. If you actually breathe technology, we want to meet you and offer you the opportunity to join the A-Team that is going to write a new chapter in the graphic design market history.
This is a full-time contract (long-term), fully remote.
- Developing, maintaining, and improving our current web application;
- Developing web solutions with a focus on User Experience (UX);
- Working with SQL and NoSQL databases;
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability;
- Write robust, clean, and documented code;
- Testing the code and bug fixing.
- Minimum 3 years experience with React and Redux;
- Minimum 4 years experience as a Front-End Developer;
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design;
- Good command of version control tools like Mercurial or Git;
- Experience with Docker;
- Experience working with Scrum Methodology, ideally with SAFe framework;
- Experience working with TypeScript;
- Good command of English;
- Experience working with remote teams.
This is a full time (40h/week) work from anywhere (fully remote) job. This is a long term contract part of a great team building a great product. We offer flexible hours but require a certain level of overlap with the rest of the team. For this reason, we will consider candidates in timezones GMT to GMT+3.
Don’t hesitate! Apply now.