Senior Software Engineer WebRTC/RTMP (f/m/d) at alfatraining Bildungszentrum GmbH (allows remote)
Posted 2 weeks ago
We are looking for a highly motivated Senior Software Engineer (f/m/d), full-time remote with experiences in WebRTC and other streaming technologies.
alfaview® gmbh is part of the alfatraining group. Apart from imparting knowledge, we are also pioneers in developing our own video conferencing software. We are future-oriented and work with state-of-the-art technology. We place a high value on collaborating across departments and on achieving our goals together as a team. Being part of alfaview® means being part of a product that shapes the way we communicate and teach worldwide. We are an international team of professionals from various disciplines working closely together, helping and mentoring each other and always chasing for the best solutions. We have flat hierarchies and provide a fun, modern and open-minded working atmosphere. We are looking for team players with a quick mind who like the kind of start-up spirit we provide.
Our goal is to expand our services with a browser-based solution using WebRTC and RTMP streaming technology.
- Participate in all stages of the development life cycle
- Kick off a new technology branch of our conferencing platform
- Make architectural decisions in exchange with the existing backend service team
- Coordinate with product owner as well as designers and user interface engineers
- Establish development routines that tie in with our agile methodology
- Be part of the recruiting and onboarding process for new developers
- 5+ years of experience as a Senior Software Engineer/Architect for production-grade web applications
- Experience in building and deploying live video applications (WebRTC and/or RTMP)
- Profound knowledge of backend and frontend web technologies in general
- Collaborate in a distributed multi-disciplinary team
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
Join the alfaview®-Team
You feel excited about this opportunity?
We cannot wait to receive your application including your resume in English. We would also love to have a look at some work samples or a personal project. You are also welcome to share your social coding profile (GitHub, GitLab, etc.). We cannot wait to receive your application.