Frontend Engineer (m/f/x) onsite or remote (in Germany) at Scalable Capital GmbH (München, Deutschland) (allows remote)
Posted 7 days ago
As Frontend Engineer, you will
- Work alongside a highly motivated team of software engineers and academics implementing change in the financial industry.
- Design and implement user interfaces that open complex matters like investing to users.
- Use the newest design patterns like Flux and server-side React rendering.
- Write clean, testable and well-documented code and treat security as a first class citizen.
- Own the full app lifecycle from ideation to delivery.
What we offer
- Be part of one of the fastest-growing and most visible Fintech startups in Europe, creating an innovative service that has a substantial impact on the lives of our customers.
- Work with an international and growing team with past careers at large (financial) institutions such as Goldman Sachs, Google, Westwing or BlackRock.
- Enjoy an office in a great location in the middle of Munich, one of Germany’s most attractive cities.
- Learn and grow by joining our in-house knowledge sharing sessions and your individual Education Package.
- Explore our Neo-Broker with a free subscription to our Prime Broker.
- Enjoy numerous startup perks.
- Work productively with the latest hardware and tools.
- Benefit from an attractive compensation package.
- Learn about the german culture and join our free german language courses.
As Fronted Engineer, you have
- A university degree in a relevant field of study (e.g. computer science, engineering, sciences, ...) or a comparable qualification.
- Several years of experience in complex software projects with end-to-end ownership.
- Strong analytical thinking, both in the technical and in the product domain.
- Excellent communication skills that are clear, concise, and targeted towards your audience - engineering, product, or other stakeholders.
- An interest in other technology stacks.
- Professional proficiency in English.
- Knowledge of other European languages and about our target markets (advantageous, but not required).