Mobile Engineer (m/w/d) at MindDoc Health GmbH (München, Germany) (allows remote)
Posted a week ago
- You will work with the development team on MindDoc: the leading mental health app with more than 2M downloads worldwide.
- You will have the freedom to use state-of-the-art technologies and in turn, be expected to deliver a stellar user experience.
- You play a key role in the core strategy of the company: you are significantly responsible for our overall success.
- You contribute to an engineering culture where developers enjoy working and keep learning.
- We are looking to expand our development team with a mobile developer who has two or more years of experience developing iOS or Android native applications.
- You need to broadly know one of these platforms. Being able to contribute to the other platform codebase is a plus.
- We develop in Swift and Kotlin. Therefore extensive experience with one of these is required.
- For the Android position, we will strongly value your knowledge of Dagger, Espresso, Gradle, and Retrofit.
- For the iOS position, we will strongly value your knowledge of SwiftUI, UIKit, XCTest, and XCUITest.
- You know and understand the most common mobile architectures patterns: MVC, MVP, MVVM, Viper, Redux, ...
- You have experience in development with unit and E2E/UI tests. We work extensively with test frameworks to ensure the maximum quality and to be able to deliver at any time.
- You have good knowledge of Git, development workflow automation (Fastlane/Gradle), and CI. Continuous Delivery is in our DNA.
- You have an appreciation for great user experience as much as for awesome tech architecture.
- You are great at communicating with people, motivating everyone, and getting the whole team on the same page.
- Fluency in English, German is a plus.
- The most important one: willingness to learn. We are constantly learning new things and we enjoy it a lot. As we use many new technologies, we don't expect to find people experienced in all of them. If you are excited about our tech-stack and you think you are a fast learner, do not hesitate to apply!
What we offer
- A meaningful job. If helping a company sell shoes or deliver more food doesn’t satisfy you, we have something in common. Digitizing mental health services is not easy, but when it works it is incredibly meaningful. A carefully crafted balance between digital health startup (flat hierarchies, a self-dependent way of working, clear-cut communication, speed) and family-owned hospital group (bold decision making, medical depth, regulatory framework).
- Remote work. And if you are fed up with working from home, we have open-space offices in Berlin Kreuzkölln and Munich Schwabing with lovely colleagues from different domains, backgrounds, and cultures. We only accept applications from candidates who reside or want to reside in Germany.
Dear recruitment agencies: MindDoc does not accept agency CVs. Please do not forward CVs to MindDoc employees or any other organization location.