DevOps / IT Ninja at NinjaCat (allows remote)
Posted 2 months ago
This job offer has expired
If you are quick like a ninja and nimble as a cat, come join NinjaCat! We are looking for a DevOps / IT Engineer to join an amazing team of creative people passionate about technology. NinjaCat already has a stable, redundant, and robust platform, but we are constantly evolving and taking advantage of new technologies to continue our innovation. We are a cloud-first organization with a fully remote workforce. All administration is remote.
We need someone who will:
- Continue to build on their existing skill set to stay current on upcoming technologies.
- Work through business and technology problems with a tight-knit team. We collaborate on ideas starting from a random thought to a full-blown feature.
- Enjoy the flexibility of working from home and at startup speed. This is not a 9-5 job. Note, we are only accepting candidates in North America.
- Manage AWS infrastructure including EC2, RDS, ElastiCache, ECS, EFS, and S3.
- Work with the product team to scope and implement infrastructure needs of the platform (product delivery, development operations, logging, security, etc.)
- Automate and streamline processes where possible (Ansible, bash, Terraform, CloudFormation)
- Administer operating system and application needs across the fleet.
- Provide IT support/helpdesk for the team.
- Work with vendors to maintain strategic accounts and order equipment.
Amazon Web Services, Linux Administration (Ubuntu), Containers/Docker, VOIP, Web Hosting (Apache/NGINX), Database Administration (MySQL/MongoDB/Redis), Continuous Integration (TeamCity), Mobile Device Management (MDM)