Remote Website/UI Designer & Front-End Developer, Work from home at Codeline (allows remote)
Codeline Development Agency is looking for experienced front-end developer and website/ui designer who can work remotely. With over 20 years of the web development experience, the team members at Codeline are focused on the development of large-scale web projects and you will be a part of our team.
- Hands on experience across HTML5 and CSS3 technologies
- A thorough understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues
- Expert knowledge of transforming complex layout PSDs into HTML5/CSS3 templates
- Experience with media queries
- Expert knowledge of graphic software such as Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Fireworks
- Experience with wireframe/prototype software
- Proficient understanding of Git VCS
- Experience with WordPress, Magento, and Shopify (preferred)
- Advanced English skills, especially fluent in writing
- Competitive salary package
- Relaxed, friendly and positive company culture with young team
- Full-time, long-term contract
- Flexible working hours
- Cliff reward
- No extra hours will be requested
Interested in this job?
To apply for this position, please send your resume included examples of your work (at least 3 that you designed and converted to html) and summary of your skills to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for this job