Engineering Manager at Auth0 (allows remote)
Posted 3 months ago
This job offer has expired
Auth0, a global leader in Identity-as-a-Service (IDaaS), provides thousands of enterprise customers with a Universal Identity Platform for their web, mobile, IoT, and internal applications. Its extensible platform seamlessly authenticates and secures more than 1.5B logins per month, making it loved by developers and trusted by global enterprises. Auth0 has raised more than $110 million to date and continues its global growth at a rapid pace. We are consistently recognized as a great place to work based our outstanding leadership and dedication to company culture, and are looking for the best people to join our incredible team spread across more than 35 countries!
We’re growing fast here at Auth0 and need experienced Engineering Managers to Lead both new and existing Engineering teams. We have multiple Lead roles available on teams like: User Management, Anomaly Detection, API Authorization, Extensibility, etc. We are open about technology choices and like to contribute to OSS projects. Our current stack focuses on Node, ElasticSearch, MongoDB, and React, but we like to focus on picking the right tools for the job.
What will you be doing?
- Crafting and implementing features and bug fixes for the product/services the specific team owns.
- Providing context so team members can perform specific tasks.
- Help people on the team grow.
- Hire great coworkers to join the team.
You might be a good fit if you:
- Have experience leading technical team and are good at coaching teammates in all phases of their career.
- Know when to let the team figure things out on their own and also have the necessary context and skills to help them out and be hands onKnow how to focus teams to achieve their goals.
- Have enough technical background to help a team evaluate trade-offs during development.
- Enjoy working in an iterative development environment.
- Contribute to a conversation even when you are not familiar with something.
- Work well with technical and non-technical people to deliver high-value results
- Like to lead by example.
- Are a great communicator.
You can learn more about our hiring process here.
- GMT-5; GMT-4; GMT-3; GMT-2; GMT; GMT+1; GMT+2
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.