Autonomous Cloud Evangelist at Dynatrace (allows remote)
Posted 3 months ago
This job offer has expired
At Dynatrace we are building the future of cloud computing together with the world’s leading cloud and software providers. Our mission is to build cloud environments that manage and heal themselves. We are building a team of experts that will help our customers and partners develop and scale a software intelligence platform. Autonomous Cloud Manage helped us at Dynatrace transform our culture. By pioneering and embracing Autonomous Cloud Management and Operations, dynatrace was able to move from 2 releases a year to 26. Having 500 successful deployments a day versus being afraid of broken builds. Ensuring that 93% of all bugs are found and resolved before customers see them. Running thousands of servers and applications without a dedicated NOC team. From our own transformation within Dynatrace, we have developed the technical blueprints In your role you as a ACM Architect, you will work with Fortune 1000 companies together with the Dynatrace Innovation Lab, the Dynatrace product team, Dynatrace Professional Services, and our most strategic Partners/Systems Integrators to help them achieve the same results we have seen at Dynatrace.
You will become an expert on:
- How to automatically monitor applications consisting of hundreds of thousands of servers.
- How to build an unbreakable delivery pipeline and cut testing lead times by over 50%
- Using virtual assistants for operations cutting repetitive operations tasks by 80%
- Utilize runbook automation and self-healing to bring MTTR down to seconds
- Implement self-healing auto mitigation mechanisms which are tied to business outcomes
Required Education and Experience
- Technical degree (i.e. Computer Science, Computer Engineering) or relevant work experience required
- 5 years experience in a leading engineering or consulting role in agile development environments building complex, scalable and high-performance software architectures, preferably with Red Hat OpenShift or Pivotal Cloud Foundry, AWS, GCP
- Working knowledge of Red Hat Linux and/or general Linux
- Hands-on experience of modern software engineering processes.
- Hands-on experience of continuous delivery pipelines.
- Knowledge of Java and at least one other cloud native language
- Deep understanding of container technologies
- Working experience with cloud-native application development
- Deployment automation tools and methods
- Must possess experience designing, building, maintaining, migrating, tuning, administering, supporting, and solving problems in complex applications delivery and production environments.
- Must have excellent written, oral, and presentation communications skills
- Must possess excellent problem-solving and analytical skills and be able to translate business requirements into information systems solutions.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, engaging peers and other departments to accomplish assigned goals, drive classroom and lab outcomes for highly technical and evolving technologies and effectively execute projects in a matrix environment.
- Must be able to learn new technologies quickly and be able to create new labs / training materials for Autonomous Cloud education