Senior iOS Developer at Browzzin Pte Ltd (allows remote)
We are looking for a senior iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablet computers. Your primary focus will be development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services.
You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
Skills & Requirements
- Proficient with Objective-C or Swift (depending on project requirements), and Cocoa Touch
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools (such as Instruments and Shark, depending on project needs)
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git is a plus)
- Familiarity with continuous integration
How to apply (PLEASE READ THIS):
Email firstname.lastname@example.org your CV and provide answers to the following questions – if you don’t your application will not be considered
Q1) How many years of iOS and other Software Engineering experience do you have? (should be at least 4-5).
Q2) Please share the one application in the AppStore with great reviews, to which you’ve significantly contributed to.
Q3) What relevant experience do you have with the following technologies: Objective-C, Swift, Cocoa framework, RESTful APIs? Share examples.
Q4) Provide an example of a web or data-driven system/program you've built, including source code (GitHub links or tarballs are fine).
We have someone who will review your code and answers, and if it's good enough we'll contact you for a phone interview.
Apply for this job