Senior Python Engineer with a knack for NLP at MarketMuse (Montreal, QC, Canada) (allows remote)
Posted 3 months ago
This job offer has expired
Marketmuse Inc.’s M4 Lab is seeking a Senior Python Engineer to help create the next generations of content analytics and content generation technologies. This role blends production software development, big data processing, natural language processing and data mining. The engineer will work on highly scalable data processing pipelines that feed our natural language processing systems geared towards understand the semantics, intent, and topical structure of vast amounts of web content. This role requires extensive knowledge and experience in architecting and developing data intensive applications. You will have the opportunity to work on a large range of services while building and maintaining your own services -- from complex machine learning pipelines to simple APIs that empower our users to experience our technology through a plethora of front-end applications.
- Design and implement reliable distributed data extraction and processing pipelines within AWS
- Architect and implement highly scalable database designs
- Create parallelized and/or distributed versions of existing algorithms
- Improve and maintain existing projects w.r.t. computational and cost efficiency
- Gather and determine requirements for new features from internal colleagues
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT
At MarketMuse, we celebrate diversity -- we support it and we grow with it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. MarketMuse is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.