Senior Product Engineer at Glofox (Dublin, Ireland) (allows remote)
Posted 3 months ago
This job offer has expired
We are looking to add a Senior Product Engineer to join our highly motivated team with a fantastic product crafted with a cutting edge tech stack, and a huge opportunity to realise. We do things differently here, by getting our engineers working closely with Product Managers, Business and Marketing, right from ideation stage, so as a member of the team you'll be around to ask the awkward questions and try the scenarios that product managers or business functions don't dream up.
If youre looking to join a scaling startup and youre willing to work hard to solve some complex problems for a very large market, then we are looking for you.
What Will I Be Doing?:
- Collaborate with a team of designers, developers, product owners, and work towards transforming ideas into unique, human experiences for current and future fitness entrepreneurs
- Develop technical plans and contribute to our technical architecture as we scale our products globally
- Write code in PHP/GoLang/Node/Angular, which knits together a lot of AWS, infrastructure, platform and SaaS technologies that form the core of Glofox's infrastructure
- Bringing up-to-date expertise in web technologies to the team and applying this to the development, execution, and improvement of our products.
- Design core component architecture and conduct design and code reviews
- Grow engineering capacity by mentoring other engineers and interviewing candidates. This is a chance to be an integral part of building and growing a team.
- Code! We dont subscribe to the post-technical ivory tower leadership style. An advocate for clean code and engineering practices.
- Contribute to our culture of shipping faster and being nimble to ever changing priorities
- The chance to work at a fast-growing startup in an attractive space
- The opportunity to help fitness entrepreneurs improve the health of people worldwide
- Autonomy to make what you will; a team, a product or even just a way of doing things
- An entrepreneurial working environment. If you can make a case for a project that fits with our vision, youll likely be able to execute it
- Macbooks are our standard, but were happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done
- Taxsaver tickets and BikeToWork scheme
- Support to help you level up your skills - conferences, books, screencasts
- We embrace flexible, remote work and have a distributed team across multiple countries