iOS Swift Mobile Developer with an established startup! at Service Fusion (Irving, TX) (allows remote)
Are you an awesome programmer? Do you take great pride in your code? Do you naturally make the time to make code efficient, readable and maintainable? Do you lose track of time while coding? Do you feel a deep glow of satisfaction when you've come up with an elegant solution to a problem and it just works. In short, do you enjoy really coding? Do you enjoy challenges - do you look for them or even make them up sometimes? Is a good looking UI as important as a clean efficient ORM to you? If so, we really want to talk to you.
We are looking for a mobile developer ideally with iOS and Swift skills with about 2 years of experience. You will be required to take two or three coding tests along with a phone and in-person interview.
Skills & Requirements
- Strong coding skills and willingness to learn
- Good spoken and written ENGLISH communication skills. It's perfectly fine if you have an accent, but you need to be fluent, be able to make yourself understood and understand others speaking English.
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team
- Ability to code natively on iOS
- Use REST for server connectivity
- Custom Controls
- Occasionally Connected Computing (OCC)
- Strong Swift coding skills
- Good sense of aesthetics and UI
- Write reliable, performant code
This is a full-time (contract to permanent) position, we're not looking for part-timers or third-parties.
- At this time we’re looking for candidates preferably in the DFW metro, but are open to remote work.
- Direct Candidates only, no third parties, no recruiters, no staffing agencies
- We cannot sponsor visas at this time
Apply for this job