Lead Interactive Developer (Applied Augmented Reality) at Mav Farm (allows remote)
Posted 2 months ago
This job offer has expired
Mav Farm is seeking a Lead Interactive Developer to join our Augmented Reality Team. We are looking for someone who is excited to ship real products to our users with camera phones. You should have experience in mobile development, computer vision, and graphics, with strong software engineering skills. The Augmented Reality Team is part of the Applied Machine Learning organization, and is building new products for our camera platform. The team ships Augmented Reality effects into the Camera and Shop in Sho_w. including style transfer, sticker pinning, world effects, face modification and AR shopping. The ideal candidate will have practical experience in mobile Augmented Reality systems, and enjoy working with a team of engineers, product designers, researchers, and artists.
- Creating new types of Augmented Reality effects for mobile devices
- Work closely with other Augmented Reality experts, including designers and artists, to create performant, powerful and engaging products
- Be responsible for measuring and optimizing the quality of your algorithms
- 5+ years experience. in Computer Science, Graphics, or Machine Learning
- Experience in Mobile development
- Understanding of 3D rendering engines (e.g. Unity 3D, Unreal Engine, CryEngine)
- Experience in C/C++
- Experience with Deep Learning, especially Caffe.
- Experience with Structure from Motion techniques, especially SLAM.
- Experience with ARKit and Vuforia
- Experience shipping a major mobile app