Senior Penetration Tester
Posted 4 weeks ago
This job offer has expired
There is greatness in you. At Anitian, your greatness will flourish. At Anitian, we believe information security is essential to growth, innovation, and prosperity. We are on a mission to provide actionable security intelligence to keep our customers ahead of the threat.
Anitian is the oldest and most trusted name in information security. We work with some of the largest and most respected brands in the world.
At Anitian, we offer an authentic work environment where smart people get to be smart. We honor innovative thinkers, reward resourcefulness, and respect everybody's contributions. There is no stiff heirarchy here. We are all working together to make the world a better, safer place.
We are seeking candidates to perform network and web application penetration tests. This is a hands-on, penetration testing role. You will be performing all types of tests from simple scans to complex web application test. Social engineer tests are also part of the job.
We prefer candidates with a deep well of technology experience. You must have experience as a penetration tester, and familiarity with tools such as Nessus, Burp suite, etc.
- At least 1-2 years experience in a penetration testing role
- C|EH, OSCP, OSCE, CPT, eCPPT, or similar certifications
- Experience with Nessus, Kali Linux, Checkmarx, Burp suite, Metasploit, and other security testing tools is required
- Strong understanding of common operating systems Windows, Linux, etc.
- Deep experience with network protocols at both network and application layer
- Strong software development experience
- Experience with AWS is highly desirable
- Understanding of information security concepts and frameworks such as ISO 27001, OWASP, SANS /CIS Critical Controls
- Deep understanding of security controls, such as NGFW, IDS/IPS, endpoint security, and more
- Excellent communication skills
- Work remote anywhere
- Competitive compensation package includes base salary and lucrative incentive plan
- Four weeks of paid time off per year
- Generous benefit package includes 100% employer paid health care coverage, as well as vision and dental benefits
- 401K retirement plan and profit sharing.
- Candidates must pass a criminal background check, reference check and drug test before being hired
- Recruiters, please do not contact us about this job.