Part-Time Kentico Developer - Remote at [A] (allows remote)
Posted 4 weeks ago
This job offer has expired
Min. Experience Mid Level
We're looking for a strong, Kentico developer based anywhere who works well participating on 100% distributed teams. We are looking for somebody able to work periodically on projects in a contract capacity, to augment our development teams to architect and build content management and multi-channel marketing solutions for clients and our agency partners.
We prize our ability to consult clients on the strategic use of digital experience management technology. Most of our implementations typically involve some type of integration with third party services, so the ability to think creatively to leverage the strengths of the CMS/EMS to make seamless integrations possible is a key requirement.
This is a remote project that can be done from anywhere in North America. The role is currently part-time status (we are unable to consider candidates in the states of CA, MA or NY at this time.)
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop technical specifications based on functional requirements
- Work with structured content, data template definition and inheritance / content engineering (content modeling, metadata, schema, taxonomy)
- Develop presentation components
- Collaborate efficiently with teammates to identify problems and solutions in working toward completion of project goal
- Direct architecture for security, performance, scale, ux, analytics, optimization
- Develop integrations to external services and software
- Author and/or perform tests according to a given test plan and documents results
- Perform basic debugging in test and production environments
- Maintain and repair existing properties
- Kentico version upgrades
- Run, maintain agile projects and tickets backlog in JIRA
- Help facilitate smooth DevOps
- Collaborate, learn, teach
- Staying in constant communication with team members via Slack.
You may be a good match for this role if:
- Experienced in Kentico (4+ years)
- Experienced in C#, ASP.NET, .NET MVC, MSSQL Server
- A great verbal and written communicator
- In-depth knowledge of IIS and Azure is preferred
- Experience in modern front-end development techniques, including HTML5, CSS3. Modern JS frameworks such as React or Angular are a plus.
- Familiarity with build tools/task runners e.g. Gulp or Webpack is a plus
- Experience with CI and automated deployment tools e.g. TeamCity, Octopus is a plus
- Proven hands-on contributor who can think outside the box.
What is [A]?
At its simplest, [A] is a distributed technology consulting company in the United States that focuses on content engineering and content management systems integration. We simplify complex technology for agencies and institutional clients. We focus content engineering and content technology, but our [A]gents are multi-talented and get called upon to deliver consulting, application development, architecture and strategy.
What’s Your Name, [A]gain?
Our name is easy. Just say “A.” The [A] brackets represent markup, microdata, content intelligence. The letter “[A]” represents the start, initiation, beginning of change. We are going to help change the world with intelligent content.
Learn more about [A] at simplea.com.
* Required fields