Jr iOS UI/UX Designer (Remote, US-based) at MartianCraft (allows remote)
Posted a week agoApply Now
Are you able to take high level design and apply it to real world applications that will impact people’s daily work life? MartianCraft designs apps that people work with every day to accomplish a variety of tasks. We believe that our team members should be inventive, adaptable, and results oriented.
This project involves a large suite of applications that each have very detailed, individual features, as well as common features throughout. This is an opportunity to build and implement a consistent design structure while also addressing specic user needs.
- Collaborate with Senior Designers, and provide support for new and existing projects. Work with internal project teams to dene, prioritize, and execute new features for enterprise iOS applications.
- Translate concepts into user ows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Clearly communicate designs to client and development team.
- Work closely with developers to ensure ideas can be made real and facilitate smooth hando.
- More than 3 years experience working in user interface design.
- Thorough knowledge of UI/UX design, working with design patterns, and agile methodologies.
- Portfolio must demonstrate experience working on native mobile applications.
- Demonstrate prociency and understanding of industry standard design processes, methods, and tools.
- Fluency with iOS Human Interface Guidelines.
- Fluency in Sketch (app) and InVision.
- Strong typographic and data visualization skills.
- Experience working with data heavy applications.
- Experience working with Style Guides, Pattern Libraries, and Design Systems.
- Self-starter with an ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Comfortable working remotely and able to travel onsite to client offices 2-4 times a year.
- Passionate about quality but also pragmatic in scope.
- Ability to work on several projects, with different teams at the same time.
- USA Based.
- BFA in Design or a related eld preferred.