Software Architect - Embedded Systems at Ockam (San Francisco, CA) (allows remote)
Posted 2 weeks ago
We are seeking a seasoned Embedded Systems Engineer with expertise developing for various microcontrollers and SoCs. Experience with ARM processors, various radio protocols, bootloading, firmware, verified/secure boot, cryptographic modules and secure enclaves.
- Collaborate with the team with well communicated and documented processes.
- Develop high-quality software design and architecture.
- Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development lifecycle.
- Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code.
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting.
- Review and debug code.
- Perform validation and verification testing.
- Document development phases.
- Ensure software is up-to-date with the latest technologies.
- Extensive engineering experience across multiple systems with 10+ years of experience.
- Comfort in switching between multiple programming languages.
Remote candidates are encouraged to apply. Ockam is a distributed, remote-first structured team with a headquarters in San Francisco California.