Senior Graphics Engineer at Imajion Co (allows remote)
Live anywhere, work remotely with Imajion to develop industry-leading communications solutions for the Architecture, Engineering and Construction sector leveraging Mixed Reality technology such as the HoloLens. Come help us build the first digital teleportation tool for AEC and make your mark in the communications technology landscape with mixed reality. Travel to Barcelona, Los Angeles, Munich, or Zadar during our collaborative development retreats designed to help fuel inspiration, wonder and fun because we want your work to feel like play.
- Integration, adaptation, and extension of a Real Time Mixed Reality 3D rendering pipeline.
- Development of UWP C++ 3D Rendering Components that interface with a Managed coded layer.
- Development of related 3D service components such as 3D model loaders, specifically FBX and BIM.
- Intimate familiarity with Real Time 3D Rendering/Compositing, Particle Systems, HLSL Shaders/Effects.
- You know how to write or modify DirectX rendering engines.
- You know how to build components that interface with managed code.
You can point to a portfolio of work that clearly demonstrates your capabilities.
Apply for this job